Marketgeometry

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Trying something new - 4/27/2007

Yesterday was a day I decided to try something new. I am trying to find methods of trading that fit my personality and mindset. I feel this is very important for ones success. I have seen too many people try to get stock picks and/or methods from someone else only to see it does not work for them. You must understand what you are doing, what you are looking for and what your plan is. Relying on someone may seem like a short cut but I can't really think of anyone who has made it work. So the bottom line is, find you own style and make a plan around it. It is your own baby watch it grow.
-
I will continue to go after the Big Mouth trades along with looking for BioTech plays in the premarket, add in a picks from some trusted websites that I understand (anti-big mouth picks), and scan for news events (mainly earnings).
-
The two new ideas I am playing around with are - find one or two stocks and learn how they trade each day and the other - playing around with a couple of indicators to swing trade the currencies with.
-
Fridays trading I started trying to play with a couple stocks looking for that one or two to trade all the time. I should have stayed with shorting the big mouth ideas on the opening but I passed on them Friday. I played around with WFR in the premarket and made a couple of dollars. Again I am pissed that my size should have been bigger.
-
The numbers - gross +131, net +118 and shares traded 2600

No comments: