Marketgeometry

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Currency Review - 4/5/2007



I spend a lot of time looking at the Currencies and wish I could figure out a plan to trade them overnight. I do not have the guts yet to pull it off or even try. I have allowed trades to go overnight that I had entered but none where the trigger would happen while I am sleeping. Above are 3 examples of why I would want to trade at night. I am thinking to have Bracket orders where if a range is broken out of, I would buy or sell with a 30 PIP stop and a 60 PIP target or using a 30 PIP trailing stop.

For the YEN, EURO and CAD both late night 4/2 and 4/5 had opprotunies. The YEN on the 4/5 would have not been a breakout trade but a trade I wanted to take going long in the 118.40-118.50 area.

A work is progress.

No comments: