Marketgeometry

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm Yining while it's Yanging - 4/24/2007

Yesterday and today I felt I was a day late and a dollar short. On Monday after the market opened, I noticed the Bios and Steels had big moves going. If I looked at one, I was missing setups in the other and so far. Today, I had a list of possible setups and as I went thru them, I was always a few minutes too late.
-
Each day I create a list of stocks I want to follow and planned trades. Many of them are trades in the premarket or on the open. After that I am either going to the strong industry or a list of earnings hit or misses. I have not found a good method to following more an a few stocks at a time or how to alert me when something happens. If everyone has any ideas please leave a comment or email me. I have thought to maybe try Trade-Ideas.
-
Today's numbers - gross +10, net +7, shares traded 1400

No comments: