Marketgeometry

Monday, April 30, 2007

Boring - 4/30/2007

Today was a boring day of seeing very little to trade and missing most of it.
-
The mouth had recommended two stocks - IOTN and PENN. There was no shares to short on IOTN. When this happens, I look to go long the stock instead. Looking for the 8 am pop, I made a big $50 on a IOTN long. PENN was not trading enough to play with. I looked for some Biotech news and saw none and saw none of the stocks having any volume at all with except AVNR. Went to news on stocks - nothing there - maybe ACP but that had a big spread. Any action in the stocks that might pop because of other Blogs - none there. Ok - let's wait until the open to see if PENN is a short and IOTN is a long. Open - trying to get a handle on IOTN. Should go long a couple of 1000 shares but the spread is acting weird and I can't find my place. While watching IOTN, I miss out on an easy short of PENN. ON to the next - scalping the steel stocks. There is very few entries there and I miss the two best while taking a health break (memo to self - buy a port-a-potty). Work calls and trading day is done for me. Boring.
-
The numbers - gross +55, net +50 and share traded (a big) 1000

No comments: