Marketgeometry

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Summer!!!! 4/20/2007

I know I am posting this late but NJ had 3 straight days of 70 plus weather. It has been crazy here. We had Fall until Thanksgiving then Spring until Feb then Winter until just recently and now bingo Summer.
-
I lost a little money on Friday and did very little trading. I did not feel in sync with anything this week and was riding a 6 trade losing streak. Once I have 3 or more in a row - I tend to pull back a lot. It starts messing with my head. I seem to have the money management part down well - maybe too well. I need to take more risk and have a little larger stop losses to make this work I believe. I mean I had 6 losses in a row and I took less than 1/2 percent hit in my account value.
-
The second reason for the slow day on Friday was I am still battling with an evil insurance company about a claim that should have been finished 6 months ago. Every time I think of life getting in the way of trading I will remember DT's post - Happy Monday.
-
One comment I will make about my Friday is even though I lost a few dollars - I followed my rules so I really do not care. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did this weekend. I clean cars and windows and worked on a deck but the sky was blue and the sun was warm for the first time this year.
-
The numbers - gross -28, net -41 shared traded 3200

No comments: