Marketgeometry

Monday, April 30, 2007

Boring - a second thought - 4/30/2007

Maybe I am being hard on myself but after thinking about it, today could have been a good day if I was disciplined enough. If I had traded the trades I saw, I could have made good money today. If I had hit IOTN on the 8 am pop with 2000 shares instead of 500. I would have made $210. Hit it again on the open and the result from what I was going after would be +$300. on the open, add in the PENN short - 1000 shares +$400 and the two steels setups - AKS +$200 and NUE +450 - it could have been a nice day of over a +$1500 day. I know this sounds like Monday morning quarterbacking, but I had the orders ready to go in both IOTN trades, PENN and AKS. So it is not a stretch in my mind - I should have done a lot better on a boring day.

No comments: