Marketgeometry

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday Trade Review 6/2/2009


Today was not an easy day to trade and I did not help matters. My brain was mush and I just could not get into the day. I had a few opportunities to do good as you can see above. I saw gold stocks doing well and I tried a few. I picked the best one - GG - but it was just enough of a correction to knock me out before it went on a tear. NYX was a new type of trade for me. I assume in the summer were is going to be more false breakouts/breakdowns. I was right but too close to my time I had to leave. I should have put in a stop and risked only 10 cents. i would have been able to look at the market an hour later and the trade would have worked.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -67 net -102 shares 7000
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: