Marketgeometry

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Friday Trade Review and Big Mouth Stocks 6/12/2009


The big mouth stocks are above. I screwed up PPG.
-
I lost a little money today not watching things carefully. I need to get completely back on the horse and start trading again like I did 4 weeks ago. The big mouth stocks have become easier to make money off of.
-
I know people hate my whining but a lot of changes both good and bad for me are happening and pulling me in all directions. I am very frustrated at my body both from a blood pressure stand point and a mental health stand point. My blood pressure meds would still the same for years and my blood pressure would be stable but my body does not seem to want to do that any more. It is becoming a fight to seek a stable level - a couple of months it trends too high then for no reason drops where I am dizzy getting out of a chair. This may stay this way for the rest of my life.
-
Mental my mood swings do not seem to have anything to do with life or sleep or eating or working out. I took a chance to level things out and they did not work out for me. There has always been a problem for my highs being to high and my lows being to low. I wanted to stabilize that too in my life but what I tried did not work out. Now my brain does not know what to do. It is hard at times to deal with because I have a good life - a great life compared to many. It is just really hard to deal with at times and the people around me sometimes do not understand. For many of of you, you have no idea what I am talking about but for some - you understand and could name what I am talking about.
-
It is just really frustrating. I love trading but there are certain difficulties on the way I am built that makes successful trading at times even harder. At other times, I also say why even try.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -64 net -79 shares 3000
Stocks Futures: none
Forex: none

1 comment:

Jules said...

I know, Denarii.

And it's perfectly ok to vent - it's your diary after all. Let people think what they want - it's their brain after all. Just don't be bothered. You don't need the additional stress.

I take stress relief pills to deal with similar problems. It's prescribed. I have a condition where my brain fires signals non-stop - something I inherited from my Dad (which I'm proud of actually LOL!)- and for now, only drugs can help. Not sure if yours has the same cause...just want to let you know that when you can't help what you are thinking, it might not be that you've not made an effort to stop.