Marketgeometry

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Friday Trade Review 6/26/2009

No trades and no big mouth stocks.
-
But I did have fun on Saturday. My Wife's sister and husband spent the afternoon picking cherry's and going to farmer markets with us. When they got home, she had found her son had a caught a large Sea Bass and does not eat seafood - lol. Her husband did not want to share that much fish so they called and brought the fish and a good bottle of wine over. I had never grilled fresh fish before. We had a great meal of fish, jumbo shrimp, corn and asparagus all grilled while getting drunk on good old New Jersey wine. To top it all off, the brother-in-law is not that good with English and the wife's sister can really misspeak at times. Once the wine got flowing - I was laughing my ass off.
-
Like Stewie - I should have taken a picture of the feast.

No comments: