Marketgeometry

Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Trade Review and Big Mouth Stocks 6/15/2009


I only traded two stocks today and they were both big mouth stocks and both are on the chart above and I only had time to trade the two.
-
The HBAN was a mental nightmare from the point I did not follow my plan and instead focus on the possible loss. That drained me. I still was able to turn a profit but it could have been a really good day.
-
The Numbers:
Stocks: gross +98 net+65 shares 6666 (scary number)
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

2 comments:

Sniper Trader said...

Hi, nice trades you have make..

Just wanted to know whether you scalp or swing trade equities/stocks?

Using options or purely through stocks?

A 30cents gain will not reflect much in options though so my guess is you are trading stocks straight?

Denarii said...

I trade stocks straight - seldom swing trades