Marketgeometry

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday Trade Review 2/3/2009


A good day but a frustrating day too for me. I only made 3 trades but all 3 were for the good. The 1st and 3rd charts are the big mouth plays. I did get FSYS as a short but my goal was to be short 600 shares and I only got 250 off. MHS I missed all together and I wanted to do 1000 there. On FSYS, I had stop a few cents too close and left a lot of money on the time.
-
When I did get out of my shorting the big mouth stocks mode, I did play RIO. I shorted when it failed at the HOD but did not get much. I am glad I had a tight stop but I am pissed I did not go long once it did got thru the HOD. I then went long MHS. I like this trade because I took a long time to get in and I had patience. But I failed when I had made stop too close.
-
I missed a couple of other trades that pissed me off. Both yesterday and today, I really felt I was seeing the market clearly but did not take true advantage of it.
-
My other method of dealing with big mouth stocks is, if after 10:30 they show strength and take out their HOD, they become long candidates.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +282 net +262 shares 2700
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

1 comment:

Jules said...

Cheering for you, Denarii :-)