Marketgeometry

Monday, February 9, 2009

I hate this. 2/9/2009

This is a 10 tick chart of MET meaning each bar is 10 changes in price.
-
I really feel snake bitten. The morning high was 31.95 and I wanted to buy a break of 32. I got filled. My initial idea of a stop was 31.50 but after MET moved to over 32.20, I move the stop to 31.81. The stock came down perfectly and took my stop out before going about 60 cents higher.
-
This is the 4th or 5th time in one week a stop has been taken out by a tick or two. Please no one give me the crap about this being part of the game and that other shit. It has been a longtime since I have had so many of these happen in such a short period of time and it is pissing me off. Anyway this is my blog and I will whine if I want to. PPPPPPPHHHHHHH.

No comments: