Marketgeometry

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday Trade Review 2/20/2009

Just plain stupid. The last couple of weeks have been crazy with Valentines and birthdays and other stuff. I did not get to my numbers last and IB is not showing statements for Friday yet. I will update it when I got the numbers. IB had problems allow anyone to short anything on the open yesterday which really threw me off. I made a couple of trades but it was a stupid day of trading on impulse than anything else. I think I lost about 50 on 3 or 4 trades.
-
The market is just depressing. I guess the economy is depressing. I have suddenly so many friends losing jobs that I did not think they would. I know so many many people that have just gotten frustrated with their accounts where they did crazy things and have blown up. Too many too count both day trading and swing trading.
-
With all I know about the markets and how they work, I feel just plain stupid - so very stupid.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday Night Update:

The Numbers:
Stocks: gross -26.15 nets -45.15 shares 3450
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

1 comment:

admin said...

Sunday Night Coffee - Analysis of Trading Week Ahead - http://chartsandcoffee.blogspot.com/2009/02/sunday-night-coffee-22209.html