Marketgeometry

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love

Clipart Picture of a Red Heart with an Arrow Through It

Surprised. Last night my other half came home late and told me milk had spilled all over her trunk of her car. She was pissed. We cleaned it up and as things went on she yell at me and said "go down stairs to your man cave, play with your stock market stuff and leave me alone". Jesus, I was only trying to help as I went down stairs with my tail between my legs.
-
About 30 minutes later, she tells me to come up for dinner. To my surprise there was a candle light dinner awaiting me in the dinning room. We usually eat dinner in front of the TV. The dinner was a rib take out meal that I had been talking about for weeks. The candles were candles I used on our first candle light dinner I had made for her over 10 tens ago. I never even knew she had caught them. She did this last night to make sure I was surprised.
-
My heart melted. I am so so so lucky.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Simply my favorite post :-)