Marketgeometry

Friday, February 20, 2009

Thursday Trade Review 2/19/2009

I am posting this late because last night was my wife's birthday party and I can't seem to get my charts to work. My trading sucked in a nut shell. It really seems like you should fight break outs and break downs which is the opposite of how I trade.
-
This works with my big mouth plays where you are going against the crowd.
-
My first trade was going long RIMM and I picked the top perfectly. It declined fast enough were I did not have stop in fast enough and I tried to sell a bounce. Did not get it. The loss should have been $100 instead $275. My day was a mess from there.
-
I seem to have one mess up day a month and yesterday was it.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -312 net - 346 shares 5300
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: