Marketgeometry

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday Trade Review 2/24/2009

Another day of repeating the same mistakes over and over. Every day I tell myself I am going to trade aggressively when I see my trades. I am not going to chase. I am not going to trade for the hell of it. I am not going to get insane with size. And the one that drives me crazy is, I will sit on my hands and not be a chicken. Again I was a chicken for the 355th time out of the last 358th trading days. A person in the chat room put it a simple way, you sound like a broken record.
-
And what, I am. I do not knew what has broke in my brain. Years ago, I had no problem taking risks and at times insane risks. I am sick of myself.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross + 75 net +34 shares 8200
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: