Marketgeometry

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What happens in Vegas...... 11/21/2007

I wish what happens in Vegas would stay in Vegas. I guess I proved that one wrong. By the end of my Vegas stay, I started coming down with a good cold. I am back now and I am shot. I wish I left my cold in Vegas. The convention was good over all. I do not know if I have become a more informed trader but the show seemed to have more sale presentations instead of learning sessions. Also the Expo is turning more and more to the currencies. Don't get me wrong. I like the currencies but there is already a Forex Expo.
-
All is all; my annual trip was worth it. I feel I picked up a couple of new ideas to try to use to solve my trading demons.
-
I do not know if I will be doing much posting until Monday. I feel like crap.

No comments: