Marketgeometry

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tuesday Trade Review 11/27/2007

I spent the day sitting on my hands. I did start a small GRMN position earlier in the day but stopped it out with a small loss. A course GRMN went crazy at the end of day.
-
I did start a swing trade in XHB. I think I did that more out of frustration then any other reason. If it hangs around the 17 area, I may turn it into a full position looking for a 1 or 2 move.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -30 net -32 shares traded 200 (funny)
Stock Futures: none ( very silly on my part - had a couple of good setups)
Other Futures: none
Forex: none (missed a great trade in the AUD/USD - nothing caught my eye today)
-
I guess my great accomplishment today was stopping my finger from bleeding all over the place after cutting on a coffee can lid. Maybe I should trade coffee?

No comments: