Marketgeometry

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday Trade Review 11/06/2007


A better day for me. After getting the morning present, I made a little here and there on a couple of steel trades and caught a good piece of the XHB move. I debated about making it a swing but I did not get a chance to build the position like I wanted too. Again, my biggest problem today was I just could not sit on my hands during the heat of some of the trades. I left a lot of money on the table again. If I could just capture 1/3 of that, I would be a very happy man.
-
My goal is just to average gaining $200 a day. I should be having some plus 1 0r 2k days mixed with a couple of losing days but I will take this day.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +356 net + 336 shares traded 3800
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: