Marketgeometry

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Vegas Baby Vegas 11/14/2007

I am not going to post charts on my trades. I need to pack. Plane leaves early tomorrow.
-
I bet a lot of Bulls are not happy with this day. Nasdaq took it hard. Another last minute sell off and I was able to take the first leg down . I got stopped then just missed the reload at 13320 again. I was fumbling around to increase my size and missed by seconds on a fill. It would have been one great day if I did.
-
I finished my swing trade in the XHB. All in all I should have taken a lot more out of it but did make a couple of hundred out of it. I was in and out a couple of times and just could not get the size on at the right times. If my size was correct, I should have taken $1000 out of it.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +88 net +59 shares 1200
Stock Futures: gross +110 net +105 contracts 2
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

4 comments:

YoungChuck said...

Enjoy your trip. :)

Andy

ainkurn said...

do you only trade YM or do you trade multiple futures contracts?

Denarii said...

Ainkurn - I mainly stick to YM but at times I will trade any futures contract that can be traded outside the Pits.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and enjoy your break. I'm curious what u think of the trade show.