Marketgeometry

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday Morning Thoughts 11/29/2007


(click on the chart to enlarge it - the screen shot is very big)
Bloggers have been asking what I am trying to do new so here is a picture. I have spend too much time dealing with other BS things today so far when I realized I have already missed 3 good trades this morning. One of them - I slept too late. The second I was in the shower trying to quickly get out of the way of my wife running to work and the third I was screaming to Verizon that my texting messaging on my phone is screwed up.
-
If you see on the chart, I have marked 3 trades. In theory, each trade I would take with 3 contracts, a 20 pt stop and targets of 5, 10 and 20 pts. I can let the last one run if I want with a 20 pt trailing stop. Asimple system. The indicators show a change in direction. Even if yesterdays straight line craziness, this method looked like it would work most of the time.
-
We shall see.

No comments: