Marketgeometry

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday Trade Review 8/13/2008

My DE trade was best of the day. I am continuing to have success this month but I leave tons of money on the table not holding on to positions and still too many of my positions are chicken size. I had a $800 move in RIO that I made $20 on. On a CAT trade I made $60 when the move went $200 and my size should have been doubled. I got out of JPM and CSIQ at small losses where if I held them thru the $150 stop loss as I had planned, they both would have done well.
-
I was looking over my stats from the past and seldom did I have a plus or minus day more than $100. Now most of my days are plus or minus over $100. Seldom did I have trades making of losing $50. Now each day I have a couple. I need to continue to push myself and sit on my freaking hands.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +252 net +214 shares 7400
Stock Futures: gross +30 net +25 contract 2
Forex: none

No comments: