Marketgeometry

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Life Sucks - Period

I am going on vacation for a week. When I come back I do not know if I will continue trading or not. If or when I next trade, I do not know if I will post my results. Maybe I will just post my market thoughts from time to time.
-
I did not blow up. In fact I am up a small amount for the year and made 4k last year and 7k the year before. It is the fact I am getting no where while I have been at this full time for nearly a year and it is frustrating the shit out of me where I can no long function. Something has to change before I do something really stupid.
-
Good Bye until next time.

5 comments:

YoungChuck said...

Life does not suck D. You just have to make use of what it does offer. What ever you decide to do I wish you luck and I am sure you will find your own way soon.

Andy

wincity said...

Sorry to hear, Jeff. I hope you'd come back stronger. I still think that the problem is with your setups or lack thereof. Hope you'd think more in this direction.

MatchPointTrader said...

Its always sad to see a fellow trader_blogger leaving. Wish you all the best in whatever you decide. Hope you get some quality time on your vacation. Good luck.

Bluedog said...

If you're up for the year you're trading better than 95% of people out there.

BD

Anonymous said...

Hey I've been trading for 3 years and yes I haven't done as well as I "thought" I should. I've lost on almost every trade for the last two months and begin to question if I had what it takes and then I heard a quote that changed my life.

"Once you stop fighting for what you want, what you don't want will automatically take over" -Les Brown-

I had become lazy and stopped fighting to become good at trading and what do you know failure took over.

To Your Success, PW