Marketgeometry

Monday, March 8, 2010

Do you make noise if you scream and no one can hears you 3/8/2010


I hate this when it happens. I really hate this when it happens. I was debating with myself if I should use a $200 stop or a $300 stop or add to the position and use a $500 stop. The stock DWA did not have the volume I was expecting and last night was Oscar night so being short a movie stock was very stupid - right? I bailed just cents below the high only to watch stop and fall. I shorted again on a break of 42.70 and got slipped 5 cents. I bailed on the next bounce too for a small profit only to watch it melt for most of the rest of the day.
-
Both charts were big mouth stocks.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -171 net -200 shares 5800
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

1 comment:

Jules said...

I usually burst into tears, and my cat will come to me :-)