Marketgeometry

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Busy Week 3/28/2010

Friday Big Mouth Stock

Wednesday Big Mouth Stock
It has been a crazy week for me. My other half got home from visiting her mother Monday Night. I had lots of things to catch up with her about. Had a company function Thursday night and the NCAA basketball stuff.
-
Above are the Big Mouth Stocks. There was none on Thursday and there are none for Monday. I continue to trade like a wimp - something that has plague me all year long. There is something wrong with my brain and I can't seem to fix it. I went over about 200 Big Mouth Stock charts and re looked at my stats again and I should be making money if I traded them all. The sad thing is I don't. A week ago I got really aggressive with CTEL and had my head handed to me. There has only been really 4 (out of 68) of those BAD Big Mouth Stocks since the first of the year and I pick one of them to get crazy on. Great timing.
-
The Friday numbers:
Stocks: gross +12 net +9 shares 600
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none
-
No trades on Thursday.
-
The Wednesday numbers:
Stocks: gross -17 net -23 shares 1200
Stock Futures: gross -100 net -105 contracts 4
Forex: none

1 comment:

coption said...

http://www.BusyStock.com is an emerging provider of financial service with a distinctive approach.

The unparalleled stock screener built for traders, with 5 day high/low watch, 20 day high/low watch, ATR, RSI, MFI... and more. BusyStock.com offers a fresh perspective beyond what traditional data can reveal.

In the meantime, BusyStock.com's Earning Release Tracking tool has been the buzz for a long time.

Also, We follow Pre-Market with a unique Top 100 Stock list.

We thank all of you for your support and your constructive input which helps us to grow and serve you better. If you like our site, tell your friends. If you don’t, tell us.