Marketgeometry

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Trades from the rest of the Week 10/16/2009

Tuesday Numbers-
Stocks: gross +195 net +182 shares 2600
Stock Futures: none
Forex:none
-
Wednesday Numbers-
Stocks: gross +32 net +24 shares 1600
Stock Futures: none
Forex:none
-
Thursday Numbers-
Stocks: none
Stock Futures: none
Forex:none
-
Friday Numbers-
Stocks: gross +15 net +5 shares 2000
Stock Futures: none
Forex:none
-
The numbers are not big but I have convinced myself again I think I know what I am doing. I was able to advantage of the Big Mouth Stocks on Monday and Tuesday this week. Now that I am back to trading (but on a very limited time table), I need to increase my size and aggressiveness back to the levels I have done in the past. I am hoping that i spend little time in front of the screen compared to the past but I am taking better trades i think because of it. My oldest enemy I have has really rise his head again - NOT SITTING ON MY HANDS. This week and last could have been great weeks if I only gave trades to work 10 to 15minutes to work instead of my 5 to 10 minutes.
-
It is just great to be back to my life again - working, trading, racket ball, doing things around the house, enjoying my big ass new TV(I nearly cry during every football game now) and a course being with my honey.
-
What happened to my daughter sumer was a nightmare but it has sown the seeds for a lot of good to come out of it. For one thing, I have never had this close of a relationship with her until now because of a lot of stupid events of life. She is a special kid and very special to me. Over the years, we have meant many people together. It is funny - most people remember me but no one ever forgets meeting her. That says a lot.

No comments: