Marketgeometry

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stimulus plan II - Denarii Style

After spending an extra $4000 this summer because of my daughter fall, I spent $3000 on a big ass HD TV and stand. My wife bought $4700 in furniture this weekend where her sister came along and bought $3500 herself. Later this month I am buying a new $1500 PC because one of my trading PCs died on me. And next month I will be spending about $2000 on my car for needed repairs and maintenance and I will be taking a week long trip to Florida for Thanksgiving.
-
I am doing my part to turn this economy around - are you?

2 comments:

Jules said...

I've been contributing to the market in a small way, Denarii LOL!

Unknown said...

Hey, Dad, didn't I already do my part so you would spend more money? :)

And then didn't I do my part before that, telling you the right way to spell 'denarii', thus proving the worth of my undergraduate degree?!