Marketgeometry

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday Trade Review and Big Mouth Stocks 10/1/2009


The two charts are the big mouth stocks from today. The second chart sucked and was a low volume entry that did not work. I first one I wanted to cry. Usually Big Mouth stocks that pop in after hours but open lower the next day make for the best big mouth trades. I could not really watch the open but I thought what the hell and put in an order to sell NVDA at 15 even above 10 minutes before the open. I checked about 10 minutes after the open and found I missed a great trade by 2 cents. The open was 14.96 and the high tick was 14.98 - damn. By the time I looked at it, I thought the opportunity was gone. It turned into a big winner with out me.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +50 net +45 shares 1000
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: