Marketgeometry

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Getting in late ES trade 3/30/2016





I missed the first pulback to the correct buy level after the bulls got back into control.  The market was a bit choppy. After the market made a new high, I should have bought around 2056.25 at first support, and then added at 2055.25. Instead I bought at 2056.00, did not add and then wrongly gave up on the trade after it exploded at 2:30 pm.  If I had added at 20552.5, i would have taken it off at a gain of a point and then tried to allow the 2056.25 entry to become a runner-maybe get more then a point.
--------------------
All of this would have been mentally easier for me if I had made the first trade and then entered at the correct levels on the second trade according to my trading plan. Bad mental mistake.
--------------------
There are even third and forth trades marked by the green arrows later.

No comments: