Marketgeometry

Saturday, April 2, 2016

A messy ES trade in amessy market 3/31/2016



This was a sideways market and i was playing it more  like a semi-trending market.  Either you buy the pullback of the breakout - first trade marked on the chart and/or you buy the pullback to the second entry point then add more contracts in the third trade entry stop.
-------------------------------
I bought in between the first and the second entry points and made a mess of things. I could have added at the lower level and saved the trade, but I didn't.
-------------------------------
One of my big mistakes I make too often is missing the first couple of trades either with no fills or putting in orders too late (see the short and long of the first two circles), then I am not in mental shape to trade the next trade.  In other words, MISSED, MISSED, CHASE - get hit.

No comments: