Marketgeometry

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friday's Crap 4/9/2010


Both are big mouth stocks above. One worked as a buy reverse and the other had little volume or movement.
-
I need to place a stop and walk away. Again I had a great trade and bailed on it way too early.
-
I used the word crap in my title to see if I get more blog traffic. I can be a nerd with stats. During the last 10 days, I have had 16-18 readers except for one day. Also I have had 7 returning visitors 7 out of 10 days. I just wonder if the same handful of people are showing up each day to watch my insane drive to no where.
-
I hope you see a small change. I am trying to push myself to trade every single Big Mouth Stock I identify. I figure it is about time I completely eat my own cooking. So I first try to get a position on each of them. Then I will work on trading them better. One step at a time.
-
I also want to only buy or sell stock futures/forex on the buy and sell signals instead of waiting for break outs and break downs.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +66 net +48 shares 3600
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: