Marketgeometry

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wednesday and Friday Trading Results 12/19/2009

A lot of notes on the chart above showing my trades on Wednesday in JOYG. I had the right idea and right direction but my entries were bad and I paid the price. I also low ticked an entry in the YM futures that hurt too when I did not wait for the trade signal before entering the trade.
-
I also got hurt shorting the Big Mouth Stock CHK on Friday. My trading is really poor lately.
-
The numbers: Wednesday
Stocks: gross -277 net -305 shares 5600
Stock Futures: gross -140 net - 158.80 contracts 8
Forex: none
-
The numbers: Friday
Stocks: gross -426 net -462 shares 7200
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey D. The market conditions makes very hard to day trade these days. I have been on a losing strike too. Take the rest of the years off and just be with the families and friends will help. I am planing to do the same thing. Good luck.

Traderey