Marketgeometry

Sunday, December 6, 2009

End of the Week Review 12/04/2009

I did not trade on Thursday or Friday. Had little to no time to look at the markets except during the jobs report on Friday Morning. I was really pissed at myself that I could not type fast enough to get orders in. I wanted to short Feb Gold above 1205 and the EURO above 1.5030. Big F-ing Pisser because it could have made my month or year if I increased my size. Too many times when things get crazy - I still try to use some limits to prevent from getting hurt too badly. Instead my brain should go into another mode of just do it, hit things with market orders and worry about that other crap later.
-
Bonus comment - the big mouth stocks on Monday are PCL and GSM - be careful with GSM because of the lack of volume.

No comments: