Marketgeometry

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A thing I really hate....

It really pisses me off that too many people believe there is only totally red people and totally blue people. You make a couple a red comments and they suddenly think they totally know what you think. The totally red and blue people have their minds so shut, it is impossible to even talk about anything with them. It is truly sad and I know too many of them on both sides.

Sad, very sad.

Any way, I am back in NJ and will sleep in my our bed for only the second time in two weeks. I do not know when I will get my life back to normal again. There is still so many things to help my daughter. I know she is 24 and she is an adult but she still does not have a fully functioning brain and can not handle stress. The great things is every day she is improving at a miracle rate. After two weeks of hell, she is where I expected her to be about 6 months from now.

It is has been a true miracle and again thanks for all the prayers.

Through this craziness, I seen some really great humans helping each other through even tougher things than I was going through. I also saw really great sadness and I have seen people being their normal jerks of life. All in all, it has given me a new found hope that people for the most part want to help others and come together in crises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are home for at least a short rest. It is great to hear that Kat is making such good progress, and we will continue to pray for her complete recovery.

Dave and Linda Barnes