Marketgeometry

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday Trade Review 3/25/2009


First two charts are Big Mouth stocks. The second is MMM. I tried shorting it and got suddenly hammered. The three chart is of X. The EURO got all excited to the upside and the commodity plays followed. I got onto X quickly and then did a bonehead move by entering a market order when I was trying to place my stop. Funny City.
-
At least I earned back that big dollar I lost on Monday.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +21 net +1 shares 4000
Stocks Futures: none
Forex: none


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought of giving up the "big mouth stock" system of choosing stocks? It does not seem to be a very good way to choose stocks. Maybe find soome stocks that have a good story behind them and ride them out instead of trying to short a Cramer pick.

Denarii said...

I would maybe agree with that but looking at the history of them - prove very profitable. Currently the Big Mouth Stocks have been a problem for about a month now. Sometimes they go for a month or two with not working well then suddenly they mint money.

The other part of the system which I forget to do is buy them if they take out their first 30 minute high.