Marketgeometry

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday Trade Review 3/10/2009

Above is the Big Mouth Stock for the day - nothing there. I traded like a mad man today and traded poorly. I just could not stay in my trades today. My longest trade was like 3 minutes. I made 9 trades today and 8 or them if I just held for 3 minutes more on each of them, I would have done very well today. The last one I needed to hold about 15 minutes to do well.
-
I tried figuring out what was different today. The best I can come up with was a lot of stocks would go 20 cents in my favor then drop 20 cents before marching on. The trades I made, I was not use to the back and forth action on a day that made such a gain.
-
I need to use a egg timer.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +96 net +48 shares 9600
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: