Marketgeometry

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wednesday Trade Review 12/31/2008

I decided to trade stock futures today for the first time in a long time. Stupid idea. I took a fast $200 lost and it messed with my mind for the rest of the day. I had a total of 3 trade setups in the futures. I took the first one and lost. I then decided not to take the other two which both would have been positive. Any way I found it to be a hard day to trade.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +75 net+47 shares 5600
Stock Futures: gross -200 net -210 contracts 4
Forex: none

2 comments:

Jules said...

DT, it's been hard for the past 2 weeks. Volume is low, range is tight, there's no momentum, and charts are just UGLY. The only people who can still make decent money are the swing traders. Daytraders either get burnt or REALLY PISSED or BOTH. Like me. LOL!

Jules said...

Actually, DT, when trading futures, it's easier to start the day with a $200 loss than a $200 gain :-)