Marketgeometry

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday Trade Review 7/16/2008

Again another day why I am not making it as a trader. I was shorting one of Crammers stocks and my fills were gifts from the trading Gods. I got big slips in my favor on 3 out of 4. By the time is started trading more normal like, it made a fast run for the highs. I saw a $400 profit shrink fast and I hit the cover button. I lost $18. The trade in the next few seconds would have gone minus 70 on me before falling again. Fall? did it fall fast. In about 3 minutes I could have been up over $1000 but I am an idiot.
-
After rolling around on the floor and having a cow, there was data issues for most of the rest of the day. I took a long lunch and cut some tree branches down. I am having a hard time trying to figure out why I keep trying.
-
Maybe I will post a chart or two later unless me or my Computers meet with an untimely death.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -15 net -28 shares 2600
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: