Marketgeometry

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday Trade Review 7/3/2008

Under the Big Mouth Stocks is a chart of my main trade for the day. It nearly gave me a heart attack where on the trade my PNL went back and forth from +300 to -450 in seconds a bunch of times. If I realized what was happening, I could have used it to profit more. Over and over, I find myself panicking in the heat of the battle. I need to calm down.
-
Another big frustration was the data issues. I logged on to nearly ever account I had and at some point all of them were having issues. How does a trader trade during those times? After making $123, I took this as a sign to just watch. I had to leave early anyway.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +129 net +123 shares 1200.
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

1 comment:

Bluedog said...

Wow, close call on PNL! You must have had a heart attack there!