Marketgeometry

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Trade Review 7/24/2008

I made 7 trades today. 5 of them turned out being great but I was out before they became great. I stopped out of one of them with a stop too close. Two I got not of because they took too long to happen and the other two I just chicken. One of the remaining could have gone for some coin and the other was just a big loss.
-
If someone looked at the charts and my trades, I would say you made 1000 or maybe 1500 today and I said I lost 3 dollars. Their response - "you're an idiot". Yes, I am today.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +26 net -3 shares 5400
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

2 comments:

NeoRio said...

Hey Denarri i changed my email from lenehan.4@wright.edu to pdbro32123@yahoo.com.

HPT said...

Although I'm not one to give out trading advice, I think you need to refine your trading strategy. It looks like some of your trades are impulse trades with bad setups and chasing momentum. Do you have any posts how you trade/ what setups you look for?