Marketgeometry

Sunday, August 5, 2012

This Weeks Results 7/30/2012-08/03/2012

Stocks: +85.38
Dow Futures: +76.34
Corn Futures: +44.64
Crude Futures: -916.00
---------------
Net: -709.64
=========================
A very frustrating week for me.  For weeks now, I have been a wimp with my trading so I decided it was about time to get more aggressive. Ten days ago and longer for about 5 weeks, that would have worked out great. The last 10 days - it sucked. A couple of trades I even top ticked a buy and bottom ticked a sell.
-
Friday was a dream day made for me but I was so pissed about so many things - I barely watched the markets at all. I hope to post something more on mental capital verses money capital.  A very important concept that many traders do not understand.  For a very emotional person like me, it is super important.

No comments: