Marketgeometry

Sunday, January 8, 2012

this weeks Results 01/03/2012-01/06/2012

Dow Futures: -338.88
Russell Futures: -40.02
Crude Futures: +24.66
Gold Futures: none
Stocks: -39.04
---------------------
net -357.28
======================
My level of frustration with missing a lot of good trades over the last few week including having internet problems for most of the week got the best of me. The jobs number on Friday - I waited for the first pullback to buy. You should wait for a 50% retracement of the bar spike. I did but waited ofr the market to start going up before entering. That was stupid. I double my stupidity by adding to the position just as it looked to set a new high for the move. I top ticked it and it rolled quickly after that. A course later I entered a great stock trade only to get out too quickly and not let the trade run. The stock trade would have cleared the earlier loss plus make up for the losses I had earlier in December. I was an idiot allowing one trade to effect the next so much.
--
Back to the drawing board. Happy New Year.

No comments: