Marketgeometry

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Last two weeks results - 10/24/2011-11/04/2011

Dow Futures: -216.92
Crude Futures: +189.32
Stocks: +110.44
Russell Futures: +3131.96
Swing trade: -1005.00
Dividend: +250.00
----------------------------
net: +2459.80
============================
This has been one f-ed up a couple of weeks. My mother who was sick for a long time died a week ago on Friday. I did not think she was going to make it to the New Year but it was a shock anyway. I am not real heart broken about it because her quality of life really sucked and she had no idea most of the time where she has and was on tons of pain meds. She is in a much better place now than living the hell she was.
-
Both that event was my big screw up in the markets that gained me nearly $3200. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than to be good.
-
With both parents now gone and my daughter totally indepe4ndent, I hope I can take time for myself. It has been 30 months of a lot of dealing with other peoples problems. Now I hope it is my time and a lot less stressful.
-
It will be weird now not living with a phone next to my bed wondering what the next crisis will bring. I tried to be a good son and father but it took a lot out of me.
-
Now is the time to worry about trading.

No comments: