Marketgeometry

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Biggest screw up in years

I am sitting here in a daze. Once in a great while I screw up where I am in and out of something that I do not completely clear out a position. I try now to have my overall PNL turned off but I have a place where each trade shows up and the PNL. If the PNL is changing I know something is wrong.
-
Yesterday I bought some stock futures but I used the TF instead of YM as usual. I did not have the TF on my list of items. I thought I would placed a buy stop (right click) but instead I placed a limit (left click) above the market getting filled instantly. Some reason the PNL on the book trader was turned off too.
-
I did not know I was very long this market from yesterdays lows until this morning.
-
Holly Shit - my mistake made me $3120 overnight. I think I am going to start drinking right now.

3 comments:

Solfest said...

Congratulations

You are a swing trader now.

MBAGearhead said...

Nice. If only you could buy luck like that!

TST said...

HAhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa. Enjoy the luck !
I will try to copy the luck ..ha ha