Marketgeometry

Sunday, October 24, 2010

This Weeks Results 10/24/2010

Thursday: And they sucked. Monday I was too pumped up on the open and made a trade I normally never made. The funny thing is if I did not move my stop so close - it would have worked. I got stopped and was pissed and then in seconds made a mindless trade chasing crude short - second big mistake. By the time , i took a real trade - my head was so screwed up - I chickened out soon after getting in and that one would have worked. So if I would have allowed 1 and 3 to work and not taken 2 because I was pissed at 1. It would have been a great day.
-
This stupid mind set stayed with me on Tuesday when again I got out of a trade for no reason only to see it move $2000 with out me.
-
It could have been a great week but it really sucked because I am trading like a little child now.
-
The numbers:

----------------
Monday:
Stock Futures: gross -150 -160 contracts 4
Crude Futures: gross -520 -540 contracts 8
----------------
Tuesday:
Stocks: gross +12 net +6 shares 1200
---------------
Wednesday:
Stocks: -30 net -42 shares 2400
--------------
Thursday:
Stocks: -166 -178 shares 2400

No comments: