Marketgeometry

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A year later....

I am sitting crying my eyes out watching the "deadliest Catch " episode where Captin Phil has been in the hospital for about a week. He had a massive stroke. They showed his CT scan. I have seen too many in my life.
-
It brought back a ton of memories of the chaos of my daughters injury. The not knowing if she was going to live then the days of wondering what was working and what was not. Then days filled with a daughter I did not know and in fact she did not know. Her world did not make complete sense and trying to deal with a very smart person with a scrambled brain is a trip in itself to deal with.
-
A year later she is alive and well. Working full time. If you saw her or talked with her, you would have never believed she had that happened. She still is working the emotions out and the memory is a little flaky but she is alive and well.
-
Tomorrow starts another year with my little one alive. Katerina - if you read this - you know how much I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your daughter is doing so well. I'm following your blog and hope you do well also.