Marketgeometry

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Friday and a few thoughts - 7/16/2010

Above chart is the Big Mouth Stock for Friday. With the market tanking - ABT tanked. The big mouth stocks for Monday are AKS and PPG.
-
I did not trade.
-
I have been looking at my recent posts and talking to my other half and find I was really out of sorts for a while. I do not understand. I did not go to a doctor but maybe I should have. My BP has dropped a lot. I had a lot more headaches during the time and I had no patience at all. I felt very stressed out for no good reason and I seemed to need to sleep 12 hours a day.
-
Now the headaches for the most part are gone. I am sleeping more normal hours and I can again deal with the idiots life throws at me. Really Weird. I have enough problems with my mind without thinking I am losing the few parts I have.

No comments: