Marketgeometry

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I hate life sometimes 5/21/2010

Friday was a pain in the ass for me. A friend of mine got bad news and that in return caused an argument between me and my other half. I was going to try trading like normal on Friday morning but I was really pissed off about the night before.
-
I waited until the open to place a trade but just before the open someone told me not to trade because my head was messed up. I had an order setup and was looking for a bottom. I picked my bottom and decided the person was right. I should not be trading. A course as the story would go - I would have picked the bottom by 15 cents on a stock that moved 5 points in my favor.
-
By mid-afternoon, I wanted to scream about being so stupid. A course then was the time I picked to trade when I really should have just closed the whole thing down and waited until Monday.
-
And guess what - I lost money. Thank god I did not trade like crazy. Friday could have been bloody murder for me or if I entered the first trade - it could have been my best day in years.
-
God I hate these days. i hate outside factors that screw with your mind.
-
I hope the world is back in sync by Monday.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -244 net -249 shares 2000
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: