Marketgeometry

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone

This has been a crazy year.
-
The Bad - Nearly lost my daughter. My other half had some medical issues. I nearly lost my job. I had medical issues. My divorced parents are at war with each other again. The economy period.
-
The good - I did not lose my daughter in fact my relationship with her is the best it has ever been. My daughter is living a much healthier life style after 7 years of abuse. Also she seems to have the first boyfriend that I would approve of. My job was saved when I took a different position and I actual enjoy my job for the first time in many years. The medical issues are mostly gone. My other half and I nearly finished painting the entire townhouse(a 3 year journey). We have also furnished the remaining rooms completely (a 10 year journey - lol). I went on two great trips - Hong Kong (bungee jumping) and Key West (Para-sailing). And things could not be better between me and my Pookie (other half). And I can't forget having my first big ass TV in my life (the football season was amazing in HD).
-
All in all - a very stressful year but I end it with a smile on my face.
-
Because I got my daughter back. I do not know what life would have been like with out her.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Happy new year, Denarii :-)

OBAT said...

Hey Denarii,

You survived some rocky times. It's going to be great for you this year.