Marketgeometry

Monday, January 18, 2010

2009 yearly numbers

My 2009 yearly Numbers:
-
wins: 366 losses : 208
Avg Win: 52.97
Avg loss: -78.30
Gross Trading: +3,100.00
Commissions: -3,768.99
Net Trading: -668.99
Biggest Win: 825.00
Biggest Lost: -835.00
Data Fees: -1740.55
Interest: 0
Account Net: -2,029.45
-
All I can say is Sad, very Sad. This is the first year I made money without including interest doing over night or day trading. Above are just those results. I was doing okay until the last two days of November and all of December. I lost about $3,000 during that period. If I stopped before Thanksgiving, I would have been a head for the year even with the crap that happened with my daughter. Instead, I did not even cover my account fees.
-
Trading so far is a little better this year .
-
I also posted all my monthly numbers too but used the publish dates of when they should have been published instead of waiting until now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a loss years for sure. lol.

Unknown said...

Hi
I maybe a free feed will be usefull for you.
Check this one freestockcharts.com/ and you can use it without any registration.
I hear about this website from one morning session on marketgeometry.
Maybe you can save some money.
Wish you the best.
Catalin

Attitude Trader said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Attitude Trader said...

Denarii,

(Sorry for the previous deleted comment...found a spelling error after I published!)

The bottom line number may not be what you would have liked, but considering the number of trades you took, having more winners than losers, and having a positive gross profit are all quite impressive. Most traders would have been much further in the hole with that volume of trading. It would seem that you're so close and that your method just needs a little tweeking to be positive - hang in there.

Good to see you still at it, and good luck in 2010.

-AT

TraderDen said...

Denarii,

Started following again, and I know you might get this question all the time but, with the level of performance you have been at for the last 3 years, do you support yourself with another fulltime occupation?